At York HR Solutions, we bring clarity, consulting support, and guidance to corporate or private equity transactions. From mergers and acquisitions to joint ventures, start-ups, and business transformations, we can partner with both you and your advisors to guarantee the goals of the transaction and your specific outcomes are met.
Although every deal is different, we at York HR Solutions have a proven success strategy for mergers and acquisitions that takes into consideration the following:
- The unique people involved, their specific objectives, and the company’s culture and approach to deal making
- The current political and economic climate
- The unique reasons for the deal during this time frame
- The location of the deal, including regional, local regulatory, and national cultural differences
- The specifics of the deal including the size of the parties and the varying lines of business
- The individuals managing the deal
- The current workforce of the company, including taking into account human capital issues and objectives
When it comes to mergers and acquisitions, the people behind the company are just as important as the deal itself. York HR Solutions looks for potential problem areas such as lack of employee engagement, leadership and management retention issues, and cultural issues that may be at play, then factors them in during the transaction to create a winning strategy that will work for your business.